Six hours later ...

Yes. The wind calmed down enough. Many swedish weekend-hikers got quite nervous. Business people cancelled their flights and booked fresh train tickets (if the decision to rely on SJ really was wise? We won't know ...).

If you have enough time, you wait a bit and take the next ferry, so the Ultimate-tomorrow-have-work-to-doers could catch their next possibility to get home ... and eat another warm waffle with Lingon.

Now on the road again and in 20 minutes back to get offroad.

Sent via K800i.